Garage / Lot Host
Star Park is currently seeking a Part Time/Full Time Garage/Lot Host with customer service skills and a willingness to learn. No prior experience in the parking industry is required.
Summary: The Garage /Lot Host works in a garage or lot at an assigned parking location in downtown Portland, Oregon. Primarily, this role involves processing parking transactions and providing customer service at the lot/garage. Garage / Lot Hosts are responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the garage and equipment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process tickets
- Maintain cleanliness of parking facility
- Maintain proper functioning of facility equipment
- Proper usage of timekeeping system
- Some shifts may have additional duties and responsibilities (such as cleaning and security)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- English language proficiency (other language skills a plus)
- Able to communicate well with customers, supervisors, co-workers, etc.
- Be on feet for up to 70% of the shift
- Must be able to take out garbage; trash may be up to approximately 50 pounds
- Ability to walk the entire location
Benefits: Employees that are Full Time working 30 or more hours a week are eligible for benefits after 60 days. Star Park, LLC offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance and sick and vacation pay.
All applicants must be courteous, dependable, and honest. This job requires passing a drug/alcohol test and criminal background screen.
Star Park, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.