Star Park is currently seeking Part Time/ Full Time Valet with customer service skills and a willingness to learn. No prior experience in the parking industry is required.
Summary: The Valet works at a busy parking facility in downtown Portland, Oregon and will be responsible for providing professional, courteous valet service to our customers/clients at an assigned location.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Receive, park and retrieve customers’ vehicles quickly and safely
- Complete all necessary reports and paperwork
- Follow all company rules, regulations and expectations as outlined in the Employee Handbook, the on-site Standard Operating Procedure Guide and the Safe Driving Policy
- Quickly inspect vehicles for damage
- Coach customers to remove personal belongings
- Maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Proficient driving vehicles (manual and automatic transmission)
- English language proficiency (other language skills a plus)
- Ability to learn Star Park policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to assigned location
- Valets must be able to safely retrieve cars quickly
- Withstand working and standing outside under all weather conditions for the duration of his/her scheduled shift
- Able to carry/lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage
Benefits: Employees that are Full Time working 30 or more hours a week are eligible for benefits after 60 days. Star Park, LLC offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance and sick and vacation pay.
All applicants must be courteous, dependable, and honest. This job requires passing a drug/alcohol test and criminal background screen.
Star Park, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.