Special Event Staff
Star Park is currently seeking Part Time/Full Time Parking Attendant to work special events. This role requires demonstrating customer service skills and a willingness to learn. No prior experience in the parking industry is required.
Summary: The Job Title works at a busy parking facility in downtown Portland, Oregon and will be responsible for providing professional, courteous parking assistance to our customers, maintaining a friendly and clean environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Flag vehicles to open spaces on a lot or in a garage
- Provide customers with simple directions for overflow parking
- Receive, park and retrieve customers’ vehicles quickly and safely (if the event is Valet hosted)
- Assists customers navigating through the parking garage
- Complete all necessary reports
- Ensures a clean environment for customers using the facility
- Follow all company rules, regulations and expectations as outlined in the Employee Handbook, the on-site Standard Operating Procedure Guide and the Safe Driving Policy
- Maintain a valid driver license - (if the special event is Valet hosted)
- Maintain a clean driving record
- Proficient driving vehicles (manual and automatic transmission)
- English language proficiency (other language skills a plus)
- Ability to learn Star Park policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to assigned location
- Valets must be able to retrieve cars quickly and safely (if the special event is Valet hosted)
- Withstand working and standing outside under all weather conditions for the duration of his/her scheduled shift
Benefits: Employees that are Full Time working 30 or more hours a week are eligible for benefits after 60 days. Star Park, LLC offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance and sick and vacation pay.
All applicants must be courteous, dependable, and honest. This job requires passing a drug/alcohol test and criminal background screen.
Star Park, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.