Parking Enforcement Agents
Star Park is currently seeking Full Time/ Part Time Enforcement Agent with customer service skills and a willingness to learn. No prior experience in the parking industry is required.
Summary: The Enforcement Agent works at a variety of parking facilities in the Portland, Oregon area and will be responsible for issuing citations to customers that are in violation of parking rules by performing the following duties:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Following a designed route utilizing public transportation or company vehicle, move between worksite locations checking vehicles to ensure proper parking payment or identification is displayed throughout most of the day.
- Write complete and precise citations via the handwritten ticket book or the phone/printer combination. Ensure the citation is placed in the citation envelope and in plain view on the customer’s vehicle.
- Offer advice and solutions to situations that customers may have. Offer suggestions to resolve customer concerns.
- Excellent customer service is a must.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Has advanced basic computer job skills including logging on to systems, ability to communicate by email, ability to compose documents, enter database information, create presentations, download forms, and preserve/backup important data.
- Flexible schedule.
- Report data as needed or required.
- If operating a company vehicle, a current valid Driver’s License, and a clean driving record is required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
Benefits: Employees that are Full Time working 30 or more hours a week are eligible for benefits after 60 days. Star Park, LLC offers competitive pay, medical and dental insurance and sick and vacation pay.
All applicants must be courteous, dependable, and honest. This job requires passing a drug/alcohol test and criminal background screen.
Star Park, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.